Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!


I decided to put up my ‘Saint Rita of Cascia’ blog primarily as my way of thanking Saint Rita for being an effective intercessor to the Lord.

Saint Rita is known as the Patroness of the Hopeless Cases, and because of her powerful intercession, the Lord God has been generous to me. Even if I prayed and requested for the most difficult and seemingly impossible favors, God answered my prayers in a positive way, and for this I owe it to Saint Rita of Cascia for her mediation.

Eighteen months have passed since the creation of this site – a good one and a half years. And this humble weblog has been broadened not just to talk about St Rita but other Saints as well as other Catholic and Christian topics.

Hopefully, despite my limited capacity as a blogger, I would be able to write more articles and maintain my site as active as possible. A million thanks is also in order to everyone has continued to visit my blog and appreciated it.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: