Saturday, June 06, 2009

Thank You, Saint Rita of Cascia

The Lord always hears our prayers, our petitions and requests – and many times whatever we pray for is granted in our favor – so long as it is for our good. I have been a serious devotee of Saint Rita of Cascia, and I promised to tell everyone of any request or petition – and indeed, I devote this post to expressing my deep gratitude to St Rita for her powerful intercession to the Lord and posting a short prayer that anyone can pray to request for her intercession. All the more have I become a serious devotee to Saint Rita if only because of my latest petition that the Lord has granted me.

Here is another short Prayer to St Rita of Cascia:

Blessed Patroness of people in dire need, Saint Rita, you are so pure, humble and patient. Your pleas with your holy Spouse are certainly irresistible do obtain for me please from the Lord Jesus Christ this petition (mention here your request). Shower me with your kindness for the glory of God, and for this I will honor you and sing beautiful praises forever.

Glorious Holy Saint Rita of Cascia, you participated in the passion and suffering of Jesus. Please help me obtain the grace and blessing to suffer in total resignation all life’s troubles and problems. Please do protect and assist me in my needs. Amen.

3 comments:

cupcakesaretasty said...

Thank you St Rita for your intercessions and the healing. Thanks!! <33

Anonymous said...

Thank you St Rita for you intercession. I am now 5 weeks pregnant.

Unknown said...

thankyou ,thankyou St Rita,once again you have answerd my prayersthankyou