Thursday, September 09, 2010

Thank You So Much St Rita of Cascia

My youngest brother was going through some difficult times and because of this, everyone in the family was affected. I turned to Saint Rita for her assistance, praying that my brother will be able to overcome his problems and that he become more wise in his decisions, be more kindhearted, patient and loving. I prayed the Novena of St Rita with the intention that my brother sees the beauty and all the great things that life still can offer to him. I prayed that he becomes more responsible in his actions. I fervently prayed to the Patroness of Impossible Cases for her intercession to the Lord - that the Lord may grant the favor that I requested and finally see positive changes in my brother. And indeed it was granted! My brother has changed for the better - which caused so much happiness to the family, especially my mother. Thank you so much Saint Rita of Cascia.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you St. Rita of Cascia, I am forever grateful for answering my prayers in helping my husband with a serious drinking problem.

caloparr said...

Thank you so very much, St. Rita for your understanding and intercession of my job situation. I am now so relieved at the prospect of working with God's children as he intended me to do. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to allow these students to shine! Thank you!
Camille

stardustpuppy said...

Dear St Rita, thank you so much for your intercessions yesterday, as well as for last week's petitions. Thank you for all the replies that i have received for they were important (:

mia said...

St. Rita:
Thank you so much for your intervention with our Lord, Jesus Christ in my situation.
I thought that it was impossible to obtain.
But through your intercession, I have obtained the grace that I needed from our Lord.
Again, thank you St. Rita.
Patron Saint of the impossible.
Mia.