Monday, September 18, 2006

On Religious Statues and Items

Does anyone of my good readers have a small sized image of Saint Rita of Cascia and the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague?

I am hoping that any one might be generous enough to give me as a present any of the images of Saint Rita and Infant Jesus.

I am really serious - this may be a bit straightforward or even inappropriate, but I am just following a saying that it is much better to receive images or statues of saints or any other religious items such as saint medals and guardian angel pins for that matter that to buy them. This makes the item more precious and important.

I am currently in Israel, and although I have not really looked around in churches like in St. Anthony's Church, I am sure that it is difficult for me to find such items. Unless of course, if I would go to Jerusalem or Bethlehem where Christian and Catholic items abound. I am sure it would be easier to find the statues of Saint Rita of Cascia and Infant Jesus of Prague there.

Does anyone know where to find Christian items such as angel pins and patron saint medals in Tel Aviv?

No comments: