Friday, January 25, 2008

Prayer to Infant Jesus of Prague

Mother Mary and Infant Jesus

Here is a prayer that you can say every morning, sweet words that you can offer up to the Dear Holy Child – the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague.

O my Dear little Miraculous Infant Jesus, I sincerely offer up to You all my humble will, so that You will be able to greatly strengthen me, and also my feeble mind so that You can inspire all my thoughts. Bless my intentions, wishes and needs, I pray that you may be able to grant them.

All my intentions, I pray that you will guide them. All my daily routine and activities, bless them that they may be sacred in the eyes of the Lord.

Everything that I am and what I am made of is all Yours, my sweet little Infant Jesus. Hear my prayers and lead my life to the right path; help me not to leave you and your presence.

Amen.

O Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague, I believe that I will be cleansed of all my sins through the precious hands of Blessed Mother Mary.

To all Masses being said all over the world today, I fully commend myself and offer them up to the souls suffering in purgatory.

No comments: