Monday, February 04, 2008

Say Your Intentions to St. Jude Thaddeus

Prayer to Saint Jude Thaddeus for Special Intentions

O dear Saint Jude, apostle and faithful friend and servant of our Lord Jesus Christ, name of the disciple who dared betray Jesus, has caused your dear self to be forgotten, but the Divine Church of God invokes you as the Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases.

Please pray for me, o St. Jude, Humble Worker of Miracle, my powerful intercessor to the Lord God. I am very miserable. Pray that I will be able to receive the blessings, assistance and aid from Heaven in all my needs, sufferings and tribulations. I particularly pray for this intention, o Saint Jude Thaddeus. (Here you may say your personal intention or request), and that I may be able to bless the Lord God forever and through all eternity.

Amen

Saint Jude, indeed, is a very powerful intercessor. This is why he is popularly called the Help of the Hopeless. Bring out your prayers and intentions to him, and say this prayer in the most sincere way, and he will make sure that the Lord hear all your prayers.

1 comment:

basil said...

Dearest St.Jude,please through your intercession to Our Lord Jesus,cure me cmpletely of all my spirititual and physical ailments which prevents me from doing my daily duties and also getting the much needed rest.Request my dear Lord to forgive all my sins and make me a normal humble human being.thank you dear st.jude