Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saint Peter's Church

Before I have posted a photo of Saint Anthony's Church in Jaffa of Israel. Here is a photo of Saint Peter's Church also in the same place.

Like the Church of St Anthony, St Peter's Church is one of the more popular Catholic Churches in the area. The church is frequently visited by Filipino and other foreign workers in the White City. I believe the prayer meetings and bible studies of the Couples For Christ and other Catholic and Christian groups are held there.

Hopefully, I would be able to post a church or Shrine of Saint Rita of Cascia and the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague. I wish I could find some free pictures or photographs online which I could be able to post here in my site.

Anybody who has a picture of the Church or Shrine of Saint Rita of Cascia and the Infant Jesus of Prague and willing to lend them to me for posting, please do send a message.

No comments: