Wednesday, October 31, 2007

St Joseph: Patron Saint of Those Selling Their Houses


I always knew that Saint Joseph is the Patron saint of carpentry. But whoah! I happen to know just now that he is also the patron for those who want to sell their houses and property. I think it was meant to be because I was just chanced upon (it's really an accidental thing) this Saint Joseph website stating him as a great intercessor to God in behalf of those with real estate concerns.

And really I thought this was a sign, that I get to encounter St Joseph as I have been wanting for the longest time to sell our house in a province outside of Manila. What I did was immediately I scrolled down on the site in search of the prayer on St Joseph, and upon getting it I really prayed hard for some divine grace. Oh, St Joseph, please help me and be my intercessor to the Lord, may God hear my prayer. I pray that a worthy buyer comes my way and buys my house.

Unfortunately, together with the prayer to Saint Joseph, I also need to have his statue and bury it upside down on the ground of the property. This I think I would not be able to do because I am currently here in Israel. Hopefully, a fervent and sincere prayer to him would be enough to merit a positive response. Please, I hope everyone else would pray for me and wish me the best of luck. I am really praying for a quick positive result regarding the sale of my house.

No comments: