Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Personal Prayer to Infant Jesus of Prague

Like with Saint Rita of Cascia, I also composed a personal prayer to Infant Jesus of Prague, a modification of a novena prayer to Him.

I am publishing it here for everyone who might wish to adopt it as their short prayer to Infant Jesus.

Infant Jesus of Prague
My dear sweet Infant Jesus
Look down upon me with so much love
and understanding.

You are so powerful
please assist me in my needs

(Say the Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be)

Hear my petition and prayers,
Dear Infant Jesus
And please grant me the intention that I now pray to You..
(say your intention)
Please grant me this grace if it is according to Your will.
I have so much faith in You
Please have mercy on me. Amen

If you wish to share your personal prayers to the Infant Jesus of Prague, Saint Rita of Cascia or any other saints, please do send them here to be published.

1 comment:

Kathyjoyful2day said...

Hi - I noticed that your blog is linked to mine today. So I thought that I would stop by for a few minutes. Hope all is well with you. You can see some of my drawings of angels and of roses and also some of my songs in calligraphy on my website:http"//www.steps2heaven.bravehost.com