Friday, August 11, 2006

Spreading Information on Saint Rita and Infant Jesus

In my previous posts, I always mention how saints have helped me in my prayers of intentions and how thru their powerful intercessions, the Lord God has granted a good number of them.

And for this, I am truly grateful to Saint Rita of Cascia and the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague. And to reciprocate their generous assistance and intercession, I try my best to spread information about them, tell the stories of their miracles and give away their prayers and novenas to relatives and friends.

If by chance, your Patron Saints are also Saint Rita of Cascia or the Infant Jesus of Prague, please join me in spreading forth their life stories and miracles.

I list here some sites, emails, and addresses on which Catholics may be able to know more about them, reach appropriate authorities and groups devoted to them, and perhaps inquire about copies of books, pictures, novenas, medals, pins, what church to visit or how to send donation.

National Shrine of Saint Rita of Cascia
1166 South Broad Street
Philidelphia Pennsylvania 19146
Website: http://www.saintritashrine.org/

Infant Jesus of Prague
Procura Missioni Carmelitane
16011 Arenzano Italy
www.santuario.gesubambino.org/missioni
or
Bosi Karmelitani
Website: http://karmel.at/prog-jesu

No comments: