Sunday, August 06, 2006

On Saint Rita and Infant Jesus' Intercessions

Again, another prayer of mine was heard and answered positively by the Lord God through the powerful intercession of both Saint Rita of Cascia and the Infant Jesus of Prague.

I will not be specific about the particular answered intention – it is one of those intentions which involve the material needs. Nothing divine – but still very important because its realization gives me hope to continue with my endeavor, which is the pursuit of a writing career.

Both the Infant Jesus of Prague and Saint Rita of Cascia are my personal saints that I pray to for intercession. Saint Rita is known as the Patroness of the Hopeless Cases and Saint of the Impossible Causes. While the Infant Jesus is popularly known as the Miraculous Infant.

I truly believe that Saint Rita and the Infant Jesus are powerful intercessors and mediators to the Lord. They enjoy the blessed presence of the Lord, and He is willing to listen and grant whatever deserving intentions Saint Rita and Infant Jesus whisper to Him.

I express my gratitude to them by publishing information about them, their prayers and novena so that other people may be able to know about their miracles and intercession.

To those who have nice stories to tell about Saint Rita of Cascia and the Infant Jesus of Prague, please do write me so we can feature them here.

No comments: