Monday, June 12, 2006

On the Miracles of Saint Rita of Cascia

I have heard about a story of the image of Saint Rita of Cascia that is growing in size and height. The Italian saint's image is supposedly owned by a Filipino, who also claims to have received healing graces from the Lord. He is positive that his prayers to Saint Rita of Casia help him receive God's blessing.

He attributes the healing miracle to the powerful intercession of Saint Rita of Cascia, appropriately known as the Patron Saint of the Impossible. He is thankful that thru Saint Rita of Cascia's assistance and intercession, he was able to enjoy a new lease in life.

While most miracles associated with saints, including Saint Rita of Cascia, are usually blessings involving healing of illnesses and better health, other miracles vary in nature.

It can be financial provisions, emotional relief from the pain of personal tragedies, wishes for members of the families, loved ones and closes, realization of goals, successes in careers and so on. Indeed, the list of intentions is long.

And with all the prayers and intentions granted thru the intercessions of saints, Catholic and Christian devotees are only too thankful to their patron saints for their assistance. Gratitude usually is expressed through more fervent saying of their saint's novena, and the spreading of the information about their saint's miracles.

Saint Rita of Cascia, for me, has been a powerful intercessor to the Lord. And has help me attain my goals especially on the professional aspect of my life. I hope that thru this site, I can effectively spread Saint Rita of Cascia's wonderful miracles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many saint who for the sake of JESUS gave their life and love.To me that could touch or melt any heart is the life of SAINT RITA OF CASCIA.Her very life is an examplery to all married women.Her's is an inspiration to the broken hearted women specificaly in married life,where women have no worth,more in the down trodden,lost in a world of men,who regard their wives as nothing,but servants for their children and users for their pleasure.SAINT RITA OF CASCIA is a source of joy to me and in a very special way a mother and sister.
This saint in my very tears has touched me countless of times from afar and near.I WILL ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN YOU MY DEAREST SAINT RITA OF CASCIA.
CRU-INDIA.
Pls give me the e-mail i d of Saint Rita of Cascia.
my e-mail i d is ukachukwucascia7@gmail.com .
would like to be a member of the magazine "FROM THE BEES TO THE ROSES"

Unknown said...

I dont think it is by coincidence that I have landed here, I have recently resolved to join a small christian group called St Rita, that wishes to emulate her virtues and seek her intercession. the postings on this site have inspired me all the more. Blessed St Rita, pray for us. I have seen the work of your powerful intercssion.

demooon said...

www.saint-rita.com

demooon said...

Please visit her website and get to know more about her miracles.
www.saint-rita.com