Monday, July 31, 2006

Infant Jesus of Prague: Another Powerful Mediator

I have known Saint Rita of Cascia early of this year, and begun praying to her and regularly say her novena since then.

Saint Rita of Cascia is popularly known as Patroness of the Impossible Cases and Saint of the Hopeless Causes. Likewise, she is known by the title Patroness of the Desperate Cases.

Saint Rita, I can attest, is a very powerful intercessor the the Lord - so far most of my intentions and prayers were granted by God through her assistance.

While I do consider Saint Rita of Cascia as my personal saint, I also have other favorite saints that also turn to and pray.

One of my favorite saints is the Infant Jesus of Prague. Often, I say his 9 day novena, together with my saying of Saint Rita's novena.

Here is the Novena of the Infant Jesus of Prague.

Like Saint Rita, I also can attest that the Infant Jesus is a powerful intercessor for those who pray to him for help and intercession that the Lord may grant our prayers or intentions.

1 comment:

Steve & Diana said...

This may be silly, but we have a cat(Mister) that is under treatment for kidney problems. There is still hope but his condition is not good. Please pray for him.
Thanks,
Steve & Diana