Thursday, July 27, 2006

Saint Rita of Cascia: For the Desperate and the Hopeless

I have published two versions of Saint Rita of Cascia’s novena, hoping that some of you would be able to develop the habit and become devotees of Saint Rita.

This is one of my goals, that is, to spread much information about the Patroness of the Hopeless Causes / Saint of the Impossible Cases.

By the way, I learned that another title given to Saint Rita of Cascia is the Saint of the Desperates.

If you would notice the titles bestowed to her, you can say that she is the saint to go to and pray for assistance especially if your request is quite difficult or even impossible to achieve.

I had my share of impossible intentions, and while often, the difficult circumstances which pushed me to pray to Saint Rita of Cascia for intercession see me weak and even not fully having faith in her power as a messenger to the Lord, still I receive answers and possible results from my prayers and novena to her.

This proves that Saint Rita of Cascia is a powerful intercessor and favored saint of the Lord.

Does anyone have a miracle to share, an intention or request so difficult yet was granted through Saint Rita’s intercession?

Please we have a lot of space here – let us all hear about them.

2 comments:

trish said...

I ask others to join me in the novena to Saint Rita. I am desperate for healing. I recently lost the hearing in my left over the course of two days. I am a single mother and a first grade teacher. I cry out to the Lord to heal me and allow me to continue to do his will. Please pray for me as I begin the novena to Saint Rita and pray it with me.

Trish

J said...

I have prayed a lot to St. Rita in times of my desperate need and everytime she never fails to help me thru my trying times.